Sale of a Business
Saddle Creek, works as lead dealmaker in concert with Woodbridge International on all sell-side engagements. Woodbridge has over 21 offices located in North America, Asia, Latin America, the Middle East, Europe and Australia providing true global reach to mid-market companies.
Saddle Creek, using Woodbridge’s unique “M&A without borders” approach, leverages global reach with technology to generate a large pool of buyers for your business. As a result, we can achieve the highest deal value for your company. Our added value is derived from offering expert consultation throughout the transaction process, including:
- Valuation & Strategy Development
- Identification of Potential Buyers
- Preparing and Presenting the Company
- Negotiation and Selection
- Transaction Closing and Post-Closing Matters
The divestiture process includes numerous pitfalls and unanticipated contingencies and therefore, requires innovative, proven professionals who can successfully achieve the desired result in a timely manner.
Our Proven Process is designed to:
- Maximize Sale Proceeds
- Complete a Transaction in a Timely and Orderly Manner
- Reduce the Risk of the Transaction Crashing
- Limit Interference with Running of the Business
We have an extensive database of active buyers to draw upon and a significant network with private equity firms, investment bankers and other professionals. If necessary, we can bring a full team of proven professionals to an engagement, including accountants, tax specialists and attorneys.
© Saddle Creek LLC